Here are some websites that provide useful health information.
- Health Canada a federal government department, encourages the health of Canadians through promotion and prevention activities, and supports the health system through research funding and the support of provincial/territorial health systems
- Physical Activity Guide for Older Adults Health Canada – Canadian Society for Exercise Physiology
- healthfinder® – your free guide to reliable health information, developed by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Natural Living Info the top guide to finding all the information you need about natural living
- Mayo Clinic’s Health Oasis: Mayo Clinic experts provide current medical information and news on health topics. Learn about treatment options and prevention methods – pharmaceutical and surgical as well as dietary and behavioural
- Medbroadcast.com: Official Web site of the World Health Organization
- Parenting Today with Kathy Lynn
- Scripps Alcohol Treatment Centre. Scripps McDonald Centre is a nationally recognized organization dedicated to alcohol treatment
- Worldwide Lifestyle Planners Ltd.
- Online MFT Programs – Suicide Prevention Resources